10.24.2011

Weekend Warrior

Slept in Sunday, truth be told all I wanted to do was relax on the couch and play guitar. But a 12 mile run was in the cards for that day. Set out on the run late afternoon, but not too late. For once evading nightfall and rain. Amazing! Kept a consistent pace I was happy with. Listened to Pandora on mix... lots of Radiohead & Björk kept my eardrums and soul happy. The weather was perfect. Crisp, Fall air. Not too hot, not too cold. 12 miles felt enjoyable compared to the 20 mile night run I finished the Sunday before. The colors were incredible. As I ran on my favorite part of the bike path I was tempted to shoot an iPhone photo, but didn't want to slow down and kept to the task at hand, making a mental photograph. Thinking about the lost art of painting pictures with words.

That said, I was happy to see this photo pop up on Facebook land later that night... Turned out my friend Randy captured the same view on his bike ride.


Dreamy BTV Bike Path View. Photo by Randy Torcom



No comments: